Sunday, January 31, 2010

school..work...ballet

wanted to take a bath..
but i already taken before my dinner
wanted to take a rest
but i still sit in front of my laptop
wanted to study
but i close my book
wanted so many thing
but i have let go start from now

i will start my new simple life
the life i wanted so much since last year
but now i planning it for myself
start from today onwards
i need to study in the new lakeside campus
after class,Aurora is the place i have to go for work..
in the mean time
i decide to take a course for myself from my workplace
once weekly on tuesday
so tuesday will become a very busy and full day
i might not have time for break and relax
but it would be helpful for me in my time management
since i got no time to waste
then i will appreciate all my time by schedule it
morning class, during work time can do self-study
one hour relax on tuesday with my lovely dance

owh..........i have left out my Dear
he is so busy but i know he will miss me when he busy
so do i miss him as well...wanna hug him with my sleeping time
my dear eldest sister finally graduate..hope she got her job asap
therefore she can make her dream come true
but i still duno what is her dream and target
anyway, everyone have to make their own decision

So.........................................
Do something Xindyan.....
Think Big with reasonable!!!
study...work...ballet...
dont separate ur heart anymore

No comments: